- 2 cups unskinned grated Zucchini (or use an electric spiralizer)
- 2 cups Sugar (we use regular white sugar)
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 1/2 cup unsifted Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt (omit for sodium control)
- 1 cup Raisins (optional)
- 1 cup chopped Nuts (optional)
What better use for your extra Zucchini is there than baking Zucchini Bread!
We found that it is possible to freeze the bread and virtually lose no flavor – just make sure the bread has completely cooled after baking, place into refrigerator for an hour or two until it chills; then wrap in a freezer-appropriate zippered bag or two layers of tight aluminum foil and freeze. Frozen Zucchini Bread is best eaten within two weeks, but don’t leave it in longer than one month due to the freezer’s auto frost cycles.
This bread recipe is so easy to prepare and bake – the longest time you’ll spend getting it into the oven is grating the zucchini.
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2 – Prepare your bread pans with vegetable spray or butter or margarine and flour – just grease well.
Step 3 – Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
Step 4 – Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly with a hand mixer; add to egg mixture.
Step 5 – Then mix everything – into the dry ingredients, mix the grated zucchini; and into the dry ingredients & zucchini, add the egg mixture
Step 6 – Stir in Vanilla, optional nuts, raisins and salt
Step 7 – Bake at 350 degrees. It should take between 55 and 60 minutes to bake.
All you need to do after baking is eat and enjoy. If you are not exactly a veggie eater, you’ll still like Zucchini Bread because the taste is subtle and very good.
Alternatively, you can make this bread in a bread machine. Find the best bread machines in our Ultimate Guide to Bread Makers.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Bread Machine Review
- A Few Tricks Of The Trade To Make A Fundraising Bake Sale
- FOREX VS binary options
- 5 Best Kitchen Faucets for your Home
- Best Spanish Cookbooks of 2020
- 5 Best Marinade Injectors for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Coffee Percolators for Your Kitchen
- How to Buy, Store and Bake Persimmons
- Butternut Squash Baked Custard: A Vegan Dessert Adaptation for Late Fall to Early Spring.
- Homemade Baklava Recipe