Cream cheese has to be one of the sweetest tasting of all cheese, and baked cheesecake is a delicious treat. In just 5 steps you will prepare a mouthwatering baked cheesecake right in your own kitchen. Treat your family to a mouthwatering dessert anytime. How to make baked cheesecake in 5 easy steps!
Sweet Creamy Filling Ingredients
- 2 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Delicious Crust Ingredients:
- 3 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- Small stainless-steel mixing bowl for crust
- Large mixing bowl and electric mixer for cream cheese filling (or food processor)
- 9″ round baking pan (spring release baking pan is best)
- In small mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter or margarine. Then press the crust mixture into the baking pan to cover the bottom, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In large mixing bowl or food processor add the cream cheese, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice, mix until consistency is nice and smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling over graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 25 – 30, when done cool on a wire rack for approximately 6 hours
For an added treat, before serving slice some strawberries and top. This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that you can make anytime and for any occasion. Most of the ingredients are things you would normally have in the kitchen, and it is easy to prepare. Americans love the sweet taste of cream cheese, and a homemade baked cheesecake, which is just 5 steps away, is a great way to please your families taste-buds.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Pepperidge Farm Products Review
- 5 Best GreenLife Cookware for your Kitchen
- Top 5 Best Crab Pot And Steamer Reviews
- What to Serve with Stuffed Peppers: The Search for The Ultimate Combination!
- Amazing Salad Dressing Recipe
- Rachel Allen’s Show Bake! on Cooking Channel Review
- 5 Best Ice Makers for Your Kitchen
- Seasonal Cooking: Two Celeriac Inspired Recipes
- Tips by Jerry Baker for Successful Vegetable Gardening
- Michigan Apple Harvest: Healthy Goodness