This simple Tandoori Bharwan Aloo takes only a few minutes to make, but comes out delicious. Perfect for those cool, weekday nights!
- 4 big potatoes
- 3/4 cup grated cottage cheese pander (you can do it yourself with a cheese grater)
- 1/4 cup shelled peas
- 1/2 tsp red chill powder
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1/2 tsp spice powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp [optional] tomato sauce
- salt to taste. (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
- Prick the potatoes with tooth pick or fork, wet them with water, wrap in cling-film and microwave on 100% power for 5min.
- Take out from cling-film.
- Peel & cut into half ,lengthwise. Scoop out from the center to make place for filling.
- In a microwave safe bowl, use a hand mixer to mix pander, salt, red chill powder, green chill, mango powder, coriander powder, spice powder and 1tsp oil [optional] and microwave on 100% power for 2 min.
- Fill this filling in each potato. Apply oil around potatoes and microwave on 100% power for 3-4 min.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!