- 1 baked and cooled pie shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 5-6 fresh peaches
Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then blend in the Cool Whip leaving a few spoonfuls for the topping. Pour the mixture into the pie shell and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Peel and slice the peaches then lightly sprinkle the peaches with sugar. Spread the fresh peaches over the chilled pie then top with spoonfuls of the remaining Cool Whip. Serve immediately or chill.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 10 Best Salt Grinders for Your Kitchen (2020)
- A Few Tasty Ideas To Get You Started on the Path of Healthy Lunches
- Lemon Creme Bars
- Experience of What the 2016 Long Island Clambake Was All About
- Baking with Your Kids
- An Upside Down Turkey Recipe
- Whole Wheat Biscuits Recipe
- Cardamom Seed Powder – Origins, Uses, Tips
- Prepare Awesome Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens, Tripods, and Grills