Serve this guacamole dip with gourmet black bean tortilla chips, such as Garden of Eatin’ Black Bean Chips. You can buy gourmet tortilla chips at your local Whole Foods or Wild Oats markets or online at Amazon.com.
I recommend Hass avocados for this guacamole recipe, but you can substitute any variety of avocado.
Zesty Guacamole Salsa Dip
- 3 Hass avocados, sliced with an avocado slicer
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup prepared tomato salsa
- 2 cloves minced garlic (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
- 1/2 tsp. Maldon sea salt or kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse several times until well blended. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 88 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 5 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein, 3% Vitamin A, 10% Vitamin C, 1% calcium, 2% iron
Find similar Mexican recipes in the Best Mexican Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best All-Clad Cookware for your Kitchen
- Seasonal Cooking: Two Celeriac Inspired Recipes
- Holiday Baking: Basic, Homemade Pie Crust Recipe
- Replacing Butter and Margarine When You Bake
- 7 Delicious Summer Salads with 5 Ingredients
- 5 Best Kitchen Sinks for your Kitchen
- Coconut Cake Recipe Perfect for Individuals with Diabetes
- Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Dessert Bar Review
- 5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers for your Kitchen
- Potato Surprise Casserole