Better that the best brownie this cookie is a favorite of our family that is delicious and pretty. This cookie recipe is an easy to prepare dough can be refrigerated for baking at a moments notice. If your family likes chocolate, they will love this cookie.
Chocolate Macaroon Cookies
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 sq’s unsweetened chocolate – melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar for rolling cookies
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Cookbooks
Mix together with a hand mixer in a baking bowl – oil, chocolate, and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Add the salt and baking powder to the flour, and gradually stir the flour into the chocolate mixture and stir well. Chill several hours or overnight. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar and shape into a ball. Place about 2″ apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Yield about 6 dozen cookies.
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Presses
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Ostrich Eggs’ Taste and the Right Way to Cook Them
- Why Should You Season a Dutch Oven?
- The $15 Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe- Courtesy of Marty Curtis
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe: Roasted Herb Fried Turkey
- ‘Tis the Season for a Fabulous Christmas Brunch
- Review of Lean Cuisine Meals: Baked Chicken
- 5 Best Rotary Egg Beaters for your Kitchen
- Original BentoHeaven Bento Box
- Prepare Easy No Bake Banana Pie With White Chocolate
- 5 Best Avocado Oils for your Kitchen