- 1 cube butter or margarine (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 to 16 oz. chocolate chips
- 3-5 oz. shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts (with the best food chopper)
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- Melt cube of butter in 9×13-inch baking dish. (Put dish in oven while it is heating up to melt the butter.)
- Sprinkle 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs over melted butter. (I crumb the graham crackers between two pieces of wax paper with my rolling pin.)
- Add layer of chocolate chips.
- Add layer of coconut.
- Add layer of chopped walnuts.
- Pour over top layer one 15-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. (If using the best convection oven shorten time by 10 minutes.)
Cut into squares when cool. Enjoy!
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Presses
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Can Crushers for your Kitchen
- How To Make Low Fat Gravy
- 5 Best Pot Racks for your Kitchen
- St Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
- Hearty Baked Macaroni and Cheese: Cheeses and Meats Make the Beloved Dinner Favorite Brand New Again
- 10 Best Pod Coffee Makers for your Kitchen
- Vegan Baked Lentils Recipe: A vegan lentil main dish recipe showcasing a medley of flavours
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Soups, Stews and Casseroles
- Vegetarian Dish Recipe Tip
- How to extend the life of our baking pans