Our dips are typically served on round or square stoneware baking flats that have the ability to go from baking in the oven to staying warm while being served with the bonus of easy cleanup. Buy pre-prepared ingredients for even faster preparation. And as frequent seconds are required, the dish can go immediately back into the oven to bake again.
Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Jelly Dip
- 3 cups goat cheese
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- sesame, rye or butter crackers
- parsley to garnish
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spread goat cheese in center of stoneware flat. Make well in center of cheese and pour in red pepper jelly. Bake for 6 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately This is a delicious hors d’oeuvres as served on individual crackers and baked in the oven at 350 for 6 minutes or until bubbly.
Greek Hummus, Olives and Oil Dip
- 4 cups hummus, store bought
- 4 tbsp red, black, or green olives or mixture of all such as a tapenade
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- bread bowl with inside hollowed and cubed, pita shreds or tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour hummus into oven-friendly bakeware. Casually surround hummus with cubes, shreds or chips and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly and toasty. Make small well in center of hummus, pour in olive oil and olives. Serve immediately.
Almond Honey Brie and Frosted Flakes
- 1 round brie cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup frosted flake cereal
- sesame or butter crackers, pita shreds or bread cubes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unwrap and place brie in middle of stoneware flat, creating a well in the middle of the cheese with your fingertips. Fill well with cereal and gently pat around edges of cheese to coat. Drizzle with 1/2 honey and sprinkle with almonds. Casually surround cheese with crackers, shreds or cubes and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly and toasty. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve immediately.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Ingredients of Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Adding Spices to Your Muffins Can Take Them to the Next Level
- 5 Best Cajun Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- 5 Best Retro Toasters for your Kitchen
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Crisp Recipe
- Cook N Home 5.5″ Non-Stick Frying Pan
- ‘Tis the Season for a Fabulous Christmas Brunch
- Tasty Baked Chicken and Rice
- Edible, Bread Dough Easter Baskets: A Fun Easter Craft for All Ages
- Send Your Special Baked Recipe to Your Relatives