This is an old family recipe, and I think are the best meatballs ever made. Of course, I am partial to my own old family recipes! Enjoy!
**Note this recipe can be used for both meatballs and meatloaf
- 3 pounds ground meat from your meat grinder
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
- 4 eggs, beaten with a hand mixer
- 6 slices bread (Here are some bread knives you may like!)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, chopped small (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- 2 or 3 ribs celery, chopped small
- 1 piece of garlic, chopped very fine (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
Recommended reading: Best Paleo Diet Cookbooks
- Fry the veggies in a little olive oil until clear, do not brown. (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- Soak the bread in the water.
- Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer and form into meatballs or a meatloaf.
- Cook in the oven until done. The meatballs can also be fried on top of the stove in a pan, but I think the oven is easier.
Excellent served with the spaghetti gravy recipe that will follow. Yummy, yummy.
Recommended reading: Our list of the 5 Best Italian Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Cookie Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- 3 Best Hot Chocolate Mix Brands (2020 Guide)
- How to Prepare Great Meals Based on Canned Corn?
- Learn How to Bake Salmon Easily
- Butternut Squash Baked Spaghetti: A Baked Spaghetti Recipe with A Butternut Squash Sauce
- Tasty Low-Sugar Recipes
- Nutmeg – Origin, Uses, Tips
- Black Pepper – Origins, Uses, Tips
- Baking Delicious “Spritz Cookies”
- What Does Eel Taste Like