This is an old family recipe, and I think are the best meatballs ever made. Of course, I am partial to my own old family recipes! Enjoy!
**Note this recipe can be used for both meatballs and meatloaf
- 3 pounds ground meat from your meat grinder
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
- 4 eggs, beaten with a hand mixer
- 6 slices bread (Here are some bread knives you may like!)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, chopped small (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- 2 or 3 ribs celery, chopped small
- 1 piece of garlic, chopped very fine (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
Recommended reading: Best Paleo Diet Cookbooks
- Fry the veggies in a little olive oil until clear, do not brown. (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- Soak the bread in the water.
- Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer and form into meatballs or a meatloaf.
- Cook in the oven until done. The meatballs can also be fried on top of the stove in a pan, but I think the oven is easier.
Excellent served with the spaghetti gravy recipe that will follow. Yummy, yummy.
Recommended reading: Our list of the 5 Best Italian Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 3 Best Delta Faucets (2020 Guide)
- Panasonic SD-YR2500 Bread Maker Review
- Heart Shaped Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day: Make a Sweet Dessert For a Classroom or Family Party
- 10 Best Popcorn Kernels for your Kitchen
- Easy Chocolate Bake Recipes: Cakes, Brownies and No-bake Tiffen
- 10 Best Spiralizer for your Kitchen 
- 5 Best Beverage Refrigerators for your Kitchen
- Mile High Strawberry Dessert: My Favorite Dessert for Summer
- 5 Best KitchenAid Blender Reviews And Comparison 2020
- How to Cook for a Large Family: Chicken Pot Pie