- 1 Box brown sugar
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 4 Eggs Beaten (Well)
- 1 Cup Nuts (Optional)
- 1 Cup Coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix sugar, Bisquick, oil and eggs in large mixing Bowl. Add in nuts and coconut. Pour batter into 13×9 greased pan. Bake 30 to 35 min. at 350 degrees. Cake will rise then fall. Cut into brownie squares or as desired. Sprinkle powdered sugar (optional)
(Do Not Use Hand Mixer)
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 10 Best Electric Griddles Review & Rating 
- 10 Best Vacuum Sealers of 2020
- 5 Best Braun Blenders for your Kitchen
- How Toes Turbo Heating Work in a Turkey Air Fryer?
- How to Prepare a Lobster Tail
- 10 Best Convection Ovens for your Kitchen
- Rocky Road Brownies
- Best Cooking Oils to Use!
- 10 Best Water Purifiers for your Kitchen
- Prepare for Your Friends Awesome No-Bake Cookies