Snickers Bar Cheesecake-no bake
- 1 bag of mini snickers bars
- 1 bottle caramel
- 1 bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 2 packs of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 tbs of real lemon juice
- 1 can Eagle brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Let cream cheese get to almost room temperature.
Place cream cheese, lemon juice, and Condensed milk into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Dump into graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Once cheesecake is firm (in 2 hours) sprinkle crushed candy on top of cheesecake making sure you cover the entire top. Then swirl caramel and chocolate over the top and serve. Refrigerate left overs.
Recommended Reading: Get started with baking by reading our Ultimate Guide to the Best Baking Equipment for Beginners!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How Are Black Beans Cooked?
- How to Prepare a Lobster Tail
- Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker Review
- 5 Best Donut Makers for your Kitchen
- Baking for Beginners: Tips and Techniques for Success in Baking
- Bake Amazing Pumpkin Pie for Vegans
- 5 Best Sausage Stuffers for your Kitchen
- Home Baking: Tips for the New Home Baker, Part 3
- 3 Best Hot Chocolate Mix Brands (2020 Guide)
- [5-Pack] Glass Meal Prep – Bento Box