Baked Chicken and Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- 1 lb. thinly-sliced chicken breasts (scaloppine)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. French Fried onions (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. olive oil in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Place chicken breasts on top of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Turn chicken breasts over. Season again. Spread mushrooms evenly over chicken breasts. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Top with Parmesan cheese and french fried onions. Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake 5-10 minutes more or until chicken is done and top is browned.
Per serving: 260 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated), 70 mg cholesterol, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 28 g protein, 1% Vitamin A, 1% Vitamin C, 13% calcium, 6% iron.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!