This recipe works well whether your apples are fresh and crisp or a little on the mellow side.
It’s an excellent fall dish, but perfect any time. It’s easy to make in your crock pot.
It ‘s a good choice for a healthy dessert! It can stand alone as a snack or it goes well with practically any meal, including breakfast.
- 6 large apples
- 3/4 C. rose wine
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- Whipped cream
Wash, peel with the best apple peelers and core apples.
Place them inside the crockpot.
all other ingredients except whipped cream.
the lid on the crock pot.
Set it on “low.”
Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Cool.
Top with whipped cream and serve.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How Baking Substitutes Can Save The Day
- Best Speckled Trout Recipes
- Make Delicious Baked Ham
- 5 Best Iced Tea Makers for your Kitchen
- Surprise Your Father By Making Delicious Dinner For Father’s Day
- 5 Best Cookie Sheets for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Shun Knives for your Kitchen
- The Best Way to Reheat Wings
- SKG Automatic Programmable Bread Machine Review
- Baking Powder Substitute — 12 Best Options