This recipe works well whether your apples are fresh and crisp or a little on the mellow side.
It’s an excellent fall dish, but perfect any time. It’s easy to make in your crock pot.
It ‘s a good choice for a healthy dessert! It can stand alone as a snack or it goes well with practically any meal, including breakfast.
- 6 large apples
- 3/4 C. rose wine
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- Whipped cream
Wash, peel with the best apple peelers and core apples.
Place them inside the crockpot.
all other ingredients except whipped cream.
the lid on the crock pot.
Set it on “low.”
Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Cool.
Top with whipped cream and serve.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How to Boost the Fiber Content of Your Muffins Quickly and Easily
- How to Make Basic White Bread
- 4 Best Egglettes for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Broiler Pan Reviews And Comparison 2020
- No Bake Cookie Recipe: Cinnamon Peanut Butter Balls
- 5 Best Beverage Dispensers for your Kitchen
- The Secret Flavor Boosting Feature of the Standard Infrared Turkey Fryer
- 5 Best Granola Bars for your Kitchen
- Speedy Cooking – Marrow & Red Bean Veggie Bake: Five Minute Vegetarian Marrow and Beany Bake Supper Dish
- Hexnub Organizer for Aeropress Coffee Maker (2020)