Dad deserves a special meal everyday but especially on Father’s Day. If he hasn’t requested anything special you will find these recipes easy and affordable and dad will love them and that is what matters.
How to Make Barbecue Strip Steak
- 16 oz. lean round steak, cut into strips
- 1 can chunky tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/3 C. water
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 C. onion slices (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
In a large skillet, brown the meat. In a bowl, mix the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, water, and black pepper. Pour sauce mixture over meat in the skillet. Put onion slices over the top. Cover and lower heat. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Easy Potato Casserole Recipe
- 5 potatoes
- 1 onion, sliced very thin
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
Peel and slice potatoes and onions. Layer potatoes and then the onions in a greased casserole dish. Mix soups together and thin with the milk. Pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour or until done.
- 6- bacon slices
- 1 – onion, chopped
- ½- cup ketchup
- 3 – Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1- Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 – tsp. salt
- 1 – tsp. dry mustard
- 3 – cans pork and beans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain grease and then reserve drippings from skillet. Add onions to skillet with drippings and cook until translucent, stirring occasionally. Put the onion and drippings mixture into another bowl. Add the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, salt and mustard into the bowl. Crumble bacon and add to onion mixture then mix in the pork and beans. Pour into a baking dish 9 x 13. Bake until mixture bubbles, 30 to 35 minutes.
How to Make Strawberry Cheese Cake
- 1 – graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 – can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – pack of cream cheese, softened
- 1 – tsp. vanilla
- ¼ – cup lemon juice
- 1 – can strawberry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy. Next, slowly add milk and stir until blended well. Add vanilla and lemon juice. Mix well with an electric hand mixer. Pour into the graham cracker pie crust. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Pour the strawberry pie filling over the top. Refrigerate about 30 more minutes and serve.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Wolf Gourmet Appliances for your Kitchen
- Vegan Baking: How to Make Vegan Fruit Crumble
- 3 Best Mortar and Pestle Brands (2020 Guide)
- Pecan Pie
- 5 Best Tojiro Knives for your Kitchen
- Cooking with Fresh Curry Leaves
- How To Do Bakery Business
- 5 Best Ice Molds for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Water Coolers for your Home
- 5 Best Sabatier Knives for your Kitchen