May the luck of the Irish be upon you as you partake of the following recipes for St. Patrick’s Day.
The first recipe that I am going to introduce to you is my own recipe Faith’s Potato skins.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 6 Tablespoons of olive oil (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- A package Velveeta
- A shamrock cookie cutter
- Sour cream
- 4 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces of sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Then cut potatoes in half. Use a shamrock cookie cutter to cut out the potato. Bake Shamrock pieces with half cut potatoes.
2. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes and make sure to poke holes in it before heating. Cool after they are cooked
3. Brush the inside of the shamrock with oil and sprinkle with salt. (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
4. Cook potatoes and shamrock pieces, (cut out of the potato), in on broiler mode for 5 minutes until brown. After they are cooked, remove them and insert toothpicks. Serve them as appetizers and dip them into sour cream.
5. Cut a square place on plate and spoon in shamrock
6. Then fill the shamrock ( in potato halves) with Velveeta
7. Surround shamrock with bacon bits and scallions. Place in broiler until cheese melts and serve them with sour cream.
Another tasty recipe I will talk about is Pistachio Ice Cream Sundae This is very quick and easy.
Can of Whipped Cream
Jar of maraschino cherries
Recommended reading: Best Jar Openers
(Makes 3-4 Servings)
Warm hot fudge topping in microwave for 30 seconds. Use a cereal bowl and place a scoop of pistachio ice cream in it with a cookie scoop. Pour heated fudge topping over ice cream. Spray whipped cream on top from whipped cream dispenser. Top with rainbow sprinkles. Place one cherry on top. You can serve on a tray for a great presentation. Perhaps place confetti on tray.
These quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes will make this holiday a festive and happy day, so take a chance and try them you will be glad you did. Have a happy and safe St. Patrick’s Day.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- What are Truffles? What Do Truffles Taste Like?
- Easy Smoked Cabbage Recipe
- Introduction of Erin Bolger’s New Cookbook
- Tips For Publicizing Your Bake Sale
- How Long Do Potatoes Last?
- 5 Best Beverage Refrigerators for your Kitchen
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Recipes
- New Series Cake Boss on TLC
- Carote 8.5″ Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Garlic – Origin, Uses, Tips