This is one of my favorite meatloaf recipes, because it’s an easy, one-dish meal. Serve this turkey meatloaf with scalloped potatoes and pea salad.
Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly scrambled
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- 3 oz fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
- 1 3 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside. Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until almost wilted. Add salt, pepper and minced garlic and cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from stove.
Press half of turkey meatloaf mixture into prepared loaf pan, making a rectangular well in the center. Spread spinach mixture into well. Top with diced red peppers. Top with remaining meatloaf mixture. Bake 45-60 minutes until a thermometer registers 160 degrees. Allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Per serving: 287 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated), 98 mg cholesterol, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein, 31% Vitamin A, 20% Vitamin C, 20% calcium, 14% iron
Recommended: Try cooking this turkey in the best greaseless fryer!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Southern Thanksgiving Turkey
- Easy Nut Cookies
- Introduction to Baking for Joy
- 10 Gift Tips for Baker in Your Life
- How to Make Eco-Friendly Meals
- How Important is Brand Selection when Buying a Bread Machine?
- Romaine Salad with Curried Nuts and Sweet Potato for Weight Loss Recipe
- 10 Best Electric Griddles Review & Rating 
- Oregano – Origin, Uses, Tips
- How to Add Smoky Flavor to Birds Cooked in an Infrared Oil Less Turkey Fryer