This Halloween, treat yourself to this delicious recipe for Zesty Pumpkin Seeds, a great tradition for many families when making their Jack-O-Lantern
Ingredients for Zesty Pumpkin Seeds Recipe:
- 2.5 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 tsp seasoning salt (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Butter Spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions for Zesty Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Soak the Pumpkin Seeds in water overnight.
- Set oven to 275F
- In a small dish mix together the seasoning salt, and garlic salt.
- Mix the margarine, and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl, until the pumpkin seeds are evenly coated with the butter, mix in the Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle the salt mixture over the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the pumpkin seeds for 1 hour in a 9×13 pan, tossing every 15-20 minutes
- After the hour of baking spray the pumpkin seeds with the butter spray and lightly sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Put the pumpkin seeds back into the oven for 8-10 minutes
Alternatively, you can use a food dehydrator to do this!
Recipe for Zesty Pumpkin Seeds Serves 10 people
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Baking with Alternative Sweeteners
- 10 Best Salad Spinners for your Kitchen
- No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Create Amazing Christmas Mood
- 8 Best Japanese Knives Review & Comparison
- Panasonic SD-RD250 Bread Maker with Automatic Fruit & Nut Dispenser Review
- Children in the Waldorf Homeschool Learn How To Bake and Cook
- Best Low-Calorie Recipes for Picnics
- Easter Sunday Salad Recipe: No Cooking
- Easy Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Even Kids Will Love